Terms and conditions
1. Payment of fees
- 1.1. Course fees are due prior to the course commencement date. Alternate fee arrangements may be applicable depending on individual course requirements.
- 1.2. All fees and charges are payable in Australian dollars ($AUD), upon receipt of invoice.
- 1.3. Non-payment of monies owing may result in cancellation of enrolment, fines or other penalties and recovery of the outstanding amount through debt collection.
2. Cancellation and Refund
- 2.1. All course cancellations must be in writing (notice of cancellation)
- 2.2. Cancellation by Participant
- 2.2.1 The effective date of the notice of cancellation is the date it is received by the Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education (MSPACE)
- 2.2.2 If the notice of cancellation is received (effective date):
- more than 28 days prior to the course commencement date - 100% of the course fee will be refunded
- between 7 – 28 days prior to the course commencement date - 50 % of the course fee will be refunded
- less than 7 days prior to the course commencement date - 0 % of the course fee will be refunded
- Single session conferences, workshops and events may have different cancellation terms depending on individual event requirements.
- Refers to all days, including weekends and public holidays.
- 2.3. Cancellation by the Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education (MSPACE)
- 2.3.1 MSPACE reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet the minimum enrolment numbers; or in the event of exceptional circumstances.
- 2.3.2 Where cancellation occurs, MSPACE will provide (where possible) alternative dates for course delivery; or similar courses; or a full refund of the course fees.