As a school committed to life-long learning, we offer alternative development opportunities and ways to pursue your passions. Our range of short courses include seminars, masterclasses, short-term intensives, CPD programs, professional development sessions and classes run on evenings and weekends.
Popular short courses
Business Process Mining
Data abounds in modern organisations, but data without meaning is useless. This short course provides a hands-on introduction to the fascinating area of business process mining.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Improve the quality of your business processes and reduce business waste with this five-day workshop on Lean Six Sigma at the Green Belt level.
Leading High Performance Teams
Leading High Performance Teams is a practical, two-day course that develops the skills required to drive team performance.
Arts, humanities and social sciences
Business and economics
Engineering and mathematics
- Myopia Management Masterclass
- Adult Palliative Care
- Assessment of General Movements
- Contemporary Approaches to Bereavement
- Cultural Respect Encompassing Simulation Training (CREST)
- Ethics in Clinical Practice
- Fundamentals of Palliative Care
- Fundamentals of Palliative Care (Hume)
- Intensive Clinical Leadership Program
- Paediatric Palliative Care
- Radiology for Physiotherapists
Information Technology and Computer Science
Music and visual and performing arts
- Acting Studio Company 2020
- Visual Art Studio: Advanced Drawing 2020
- Visual Art Studio: Contemporary Painting 2020
- Visual Art Studio: Drawing Foundations 2020
- Visual Art Studio: Extended Practice 2020
- Visual Art Studio: Painting Techniques 2020
- Visual Art Summer School: Drawing 2020
- Visual Art Summer School: Painting 2020
- Visual Art Winter School: Folio Preparation 2020