As a school committed to life-long learning, we offer alternative development opportunities and ways to pursue your passions. Our range of short courses include seminars, masterclasses, short-term intensives, CPD programs, professional development sessions and classes run on evenings and weekends.
Popular short courses
Business Process Mining
Data abounds in modern organisations, but data without meaning is useless. This short course provides a hands-on introduction to the fascinating area of business process mining.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Improve the quality of your business processes and reduce business waste with this five-day workshop on Lean Six Sigma at the Green Belt level.
Leading High Performance Teams
Leading High Performance Teams is a practical, two-day course that develops the skills required to drive team performance.
Arts, humanities and social sciences
Business and economics
- Business Process Mining
- Contract Management for Public Private Partnerships
- Foundations of Impact Investing
- Leading High Performance Teams
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Higher Education)
- Managing Customers for Competitive Advantage
- Managing Innovation
- Motivating and Managing Performance
- Stakeholders and Internal Influence
- Strategic Brand Leadership
Engineering and mathematics
- Myopia Management Masterclass
- Adult Palliative Care
- Contemporary Approaches to Bereavement
- Cultural Respect Encompassing Simulation Training (CREST)
- Ethics in Clinical Practice
- Fundamentals of Palliative Care
- Fundamentals of Palliative Care (Hume)
- Intensive Clinical Leadership Program
- Paediatric Palliative Care
- Psychosocial Aspects of Palliative Care
- Radiology for Physiotherapists