Make a bigger difference and reshape the statistics in youth mental health.
It is estimated that one in five young people suffer serious mental health issues.* With that statistic on the rise, there is increasing demand for health and community workers who have the skills and knowledge to improve the mental wellbeing of young people.
The University of Melbourne's Youth Mental Health program features the only graduate courses in the world that are dedicated entirely to youth mental health.
Developed by leading experts, these courses give you access to the latest theory, research and evidence-based approaches. Flexible online delivery is designed to fit the schedule of busy, practising professionals.
Put yourself at the forefront of this field and make a positive impact on the young minds that need it most.
*Mission Australia’s 2019 report
- Graduate Diploma in Youth Mental Health
- Master of Narrative Therapy & Community Work
- Graduate Certificate in Narrative Therapy & Community Work
- Specialist Certificate in Creativity & Health
- Specialist Certificate in Implementation Science
- Specialist Certificate in Service Navigation
You may also be interested in:
- Master of Clinical Education
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Education
- Master of Clinical Research
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- Master of Psychiatry
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Teaching
- Graduate Certificate in Palliative Care
- Specialist Certificate in Palliative Care
- Specialist Certificate in Clinical Leadership
- Specialist Certificate in Ageing
Get in touch
For further enquiries please contact us.