Reignite your practice and empower people to take control of their lives.
Designed in collaboration with industry-leading organisations, our Social Work and Human Services courses deliver the latest evidence-based approaches, theories and research from within this dynamic sector.
Our courses will equip you with the skills and knowledge to influence lasting and meaningful social change at the highest level.
Focus on your interest areas or expand your current practice with innovative subjects, certificates and masters qualifications, offered only at the University of Melbourne.
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Social Work
- Specialist Certificate in Advanced Social Work
- Graduate Certificate in Health and Human Services
- Specialist Certificate in Health and Human Services
- Graduate Diploma in Youth Mental Health
- Master of Narrative Therapy & Community Work
- Graduate Certificate in Narrative Therapy & Community Work
- Graduate Certificate in Managing Youth Self Harm and Suicide
- Specialist Certificate in Creativity & Health
- Specialist Certificate in Implementation Science
- Specialist Certificate in Service Navigation
- Specialist Certificate in Criminology (Sexual Offender Management)
- Specialist Certificate in Criminology (Forensic Disability)
You may also be interested in:
- Master of Clinical Education
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Education
- Master of Clinical Research
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Teaching
- Master of Psychiatry
- Graduate Certificate in Palliative Care
- Specialist Certificate in Palliative Care
- Specialist Certificate in Clinical Leadership
- Specialist Certificate in Ageing
Get in touch
For further enquiries please contact us.