Tackle the challenges of tomorrow and shape the future of our ageing society.
Our Aging in Society suite of courses are designed for leaders in health, business, commerce, and government policy planning.
These dynamic programs will give you a greater understanding of the intricate implications of an ageing population and workforce.
Learn to address these issues by creating new frameworks and approaches; from a personal-practice perspective all the way through to the big picture context.
Focus your career with discipline-specific knowledge derived from research and practice.
- Graduate Diploma in Ageing
- Graduate Certificate in Ageing
- Specialist Certificate in Ageing
- Specialist Certificate in Palliative Care
- Master of Applied Analytics (Health Specialisation)
- Specialist Certificate in Creativity and Health
You may also be interested in:
Get in touch
For further enquiries please contact us.