Advance your career with our extensive range of courses to suit any Allied Health Professional... wherever your field of interest lies.
Build your peer network while learning cutting edge skills and gain unparalleled practical industry knowledge from leaders in your field.
Take the next step to learn the latest theories and best-practice to apply directly in a practical setting for positive patient and client outcomes.
Sports and Rehabilitation
Help your clients and patients realise their highest potential, and see your practice reach its highest standard.
Ageing in Society
Tackle the challenges of tomorrow and shape the future of Ageing
Better understand your role within the oncology workforce and ensure you can provide the best level of care across all stages of the cancer journey.
Clinical Education, Research and Leadership
Gain valuable insight and experience in clinical theory, practice, education and research.
- CertificateGraduate Certificate in Ageing
- MasterMaster of Ageing
- CertificateSpecialist Certificate in Ageing
- CertificateGraduate Certificate in Cancer Sciences
- MasterMaster of Cancer Sciences
- CertificateSpecialist Certificate in Clinical Leadership
- CertificateGraduate Certificate in Clinical Research
- DiplomaGraduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- MasterMaster of Clinical Research
- CertificateSpecialist Certificate in Clinical Research (Neuroscience)
- Short courseCultural Respect Encompassing Simulation Training (CREST)
- CertificateGraduate Certificate in Palliative Care
- CertificateSpecialist Certificate in Palliative Care
- Short courseRadiology for Physiotherapists
- CertificateGraduate Certificate in Rehabilitation Science
- DiplomaGraduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Science
- MasterMaster of Rehabilitation Science
- CertificateSpecialist Certificate in Rehabilitation Science
- CertificateSpecialist Certificate in Cancer Sciences
- CertificateGraduate Certificate in Sports Medicine
- DiplomaGraduate Diploma in Sports Medicine
- MasterMaster of Sports Medicine
- MasterMaster of Sports Rehabilitation
Get in touch
For further enquiries please contact us.